Monday, June 13

Sooo Pretty . . .


Ehllo....for lack of any other "art" to post, I pulled these out the other day. Some cartoons I drew at work a couple of years ago. I had just seen Bruno before drawing this one, and it was also Thanksgiving time, so it was natural of course to combine the two...

Not that anyone is following my sure to be long ordeal of applying to grad school, but I am getting close to narrowing it down to about five schools. I'm thinking Alfred, University of California Long Beach, Chicago Institute of Art, Montanna University and maybe R.I.T. Years back I wanted to apply to R.I.T. mainly because Julia Galloway taught there, but it seems she has since moved to Montanna to teach if my research is correct-hence my interest in Montanna.

I can say of this process that I wish the application process was a little more unified between schools. Already, I have THREE different formats of portfolios going (I have a feeling that number will grow). One school wants the GRE test, another wants the MAT, two letters here with this form but do it this way over there. I'm just plodding along through it. Well, that's it for now.

No comments: