Wednesday, June 18

Five Day Headache and a Bad-Ass Dog


I went to the doctors today. I thought I had a five day headache, but realized it's only a four day headache. But that's still about 3 1/2 days too long. Any time my doctor has suggested I am getting migranes I always poo poo the idea, but decided today they may be correct. So I took some Aleve, some kind of prescription, and another prescription of steroids of all things about an hour and a half ago and the result is that I still have a headache. My teeth are starting to throb. It's very unpleasant. This is really getting in the way of working in my studio. I just don't have it in me. I did get some good news though. I got the results from my cholesterol test back. Hold on to your hammock. My HDL is 51 and my LDL is 77. Not bad.

No comments: