Tuesday, July 15

Bowls


Just a quick post. First off, I'm feeling pretty awesome. Thanks to that medicine I am still sleeping through the night which I think has begun to have a positive effect on my remaining headache. I just sort of realized late in the day yesterday that I hadn't thought of my pain all day, because it wasn't really there. First day with drug-free pain. This morning is the first morning I have woken up without pulsing and pain. I think my body is finally healing probably thanks to four solid nights of sleep.

These are some bowls I threw Saturday and trimmed Monday. I left them uncovered for almost two days and some were still a little soft to trim. The weather has such an effect on our work.

I am off to make some jewelry. Sadly this means a sharp decline in my pottery output for the next three day. It's an unfortunate cycle I am on.

No comments: