Tuesday, October 21

Hot Water

Hellooo. This is just a nothing post. I'm feeling refreshed and ready to get back to work. I want to put a little shout out with a wink to all the joe-six-packs and joe-the-plumbers out there who might be in the market for a new hot tub cover. If you have had yours for a while, I would imagine it is torn and extrememly heavy to the point where it is extrememly difficult to remove, and almost impossible to put back on.

So we were searching for a new cover, and were going to get a lift for it as well, and I stumbled onto this site called Spa Cap which has a totally unique approach to covering the tub. I won't go into details because unless you are in the market, it is uninteresting. But let me just say, the concept is like putting a warm comforter over your tub. If you are in the market, check it out. I just ordered ours this morning. I will post a photo of course.Lets see, let me find some pottery to put up this morning. Hold on, here it comes.


HEY-DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW SOME PEOPLE ARE GETTING PHOTOS TO SHOW UP ON THEIR BLOGROLLS?

2 comments:

Judy Shreve said...

hey deborah - to get the picture in your blog list - go to layout, edit bloglist & check 'thumbnail of most recent item.'

Deb said...

Thanks Judy-it worked.