Thursday, August 20

Soap...


It has been so long since I've posted that I've forgotten how to go about this. I'm sure a lot has changed. Just reading through some of your posts and thought I would say hello and post a photo of what I've been up to. Making soap! Really enjoying it a lot! It is not without its difficulties - much like making pots a lot can still come out as unplanned or just plain wrong. But like with making pots, I try and embrace the outcome for what it is. One of my favorite bars is one I initially thought...eh. A bar made with lots of sea salt. I had initially envisioned random colorful speckles which did not happen. But then I looked at it with fresh eyes and realized I was looking at this great bar of soap that reminds me of white marble. I'll post a photo next perhaps so you can see what I mean. Ta-ta!

4 comments:

cookingwithgas said...

Hello from whynot!

Unknown said...

Good day! I found your site very interesting and informative . Thanks for taking time sharing it with us. I really enjoyed reading your post.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Anonymous said...

...

Anonymous said...

Still so damn sexy.